Customised Monitoring Solutions
The reliability of Monitoring Systems (CEMS, WQMS, AQMS and process analysers) is function of a high number of parameters commencing with the selection of the measurement technology or the sampling method in regards to the application requirements. At AquaGas we are committed to assist you along this selection process, always aiming to provide you with innovative and cost effective integrated solutions.
We offer a wide range of integrated solutions
- Completely stationary monitoring stations for single or multistream applications
- Dual or redundant monitoring system settings
- Certified data logging, processing, and reporting systems with remote access
- System features for standards compliance or process automation
- Mobile laboratories or portable systems for short or long-term monitoring programs
Flexible scope of work adapted to variable project needs
- Turnkey projects
- Stand-alone analyser or system
- Upgrade, enhancement or extension of an existing system
- Products and systems design
- Integration of third party instruments or peripheral systems
Large choice of integration methods to suit various installation environments
- Shelters and cabinets
- Wall mounted systems
- Instruments Racks
- Mobile installation
- Insitu instruments
- Direct extractive or dilution based modular and universal sampling systems
- Every project is fully supported by a dedicated project manager to provide one point of contact throughout every phase through to completion and thereafter.
- Frequent site visits and project review sessions facilitate flexibility & responsiveness ensuring that technical queries are resolved as they arise.
- Regular communication & feedback give peace of mind on project status, achievement of deadlines, and deliverables.
Constant collaboration and communication with
- Full site survey
- Initial drawings
- Consultation to meet specific design/application requirements
- Revisions/amends as the project evolves
- Regular design reviews & client feedback
- All systems built in Australia and configured to specified requirements by factory trained engineers.
- AquaGas Emissions Monitoring Systems meet Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) and Clean Air Act monitoring & reporting requirements and are composed of Mcerts, TUV or USEPA certified instruments.
- AquaGas Water Quality Monitoring Systems ensure online water quality analysis in accordance to the Australian Water Quality Guidelines Requirements part of the Australian National Water Quality Management Strategy (NWQMS).
- AquaGas Advanced PUF cartridges based Air and Stack Samplers allow accurate short to long-term monitoring of dust, POPs contained in airbones and aerosols offering innovative and exclusive functions following the National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) requirements as part of National Environment Protection Measures (NEPM).
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT’s) are conducted at our in-house facilities prior to installation, with all relevant inspection certification issued.
- All systems are fully labelled and documented.
SERVICES & PRODUCTS ENQUIRIES
- AquaGas Pty Ltd – Enews – New Products – PID Analyzers
- AquaGas Pty Ltd – Enews – Projects
- Pozières Remembrance Association
- Sterilant Gas Detection System
- Biogas Monitoring
- Tank Headspace Monitoring Systems – THMS
- Wastewater Online Analysers
- CSIRO selects the LaserCEM – Laser Spectrometer for Continuous Emissions Monitoring