The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) has chosen the LaserCEM to undertake their stack emissions monitoring campaign. AquaGas is proud to convey to CSIRO the last generation of CEMS multigas analysers enabling unprecedented performances in terms of detection limit, response time and reliability.
The LaserCEM is a QAL1 TUV certified multigas stack analyser using a combination of patented technologies developed by AP2E (France): the OFCEAS (Optical Feedback Cavity Enhanced Absorption Spectroscopy) and LPS (Low Pressure Sampling).
The system ordered by CSIRO allows reaching SO3 detection limit below 100 ppb in coal fired power station. This LaserCEM is also calibrated for SO2 (wide dynamic range) and H2O.
The LaserCEM is available for emissions monitoring of NO, NO2, NOx, SO2, CO, HCl, CO2, H2O, H2S, NH3, N2O, COS, SO3, CH4, HF, HCN, H2 and more gases.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- True Direct Extractive CEMS (No sample treatment) 50 – 100 mbar abs. sampling pressure removes any risk of chemical adsorption, desorption and condensation along the sample line.
- Interferences Free – OFCEAS technology provides exceptional selectivity, enabling simultaneous monitoring of multicomponent without interferences, regardless of the gas matrix.
- Low maintenance – The LPS® system allows flow low rates within 3 and 9l/h without affecting the response time and reducing considerably dust and materials build-up.
- Ease of integration – The LaserCEM® allows digital (Ethernet, RS485, RS232, ModBus) analogue and TDR IOs.
- Field proven – The LaserCEM® is free of optical moving part and was designed and built strictly for industrial and on-board mobile applications.
- No Drift – The zero is contained in the signal, enabling automated and intrinsic zero drift compensation.
AquaGas Pty Ltd
Integrated systems and Customised Services
AquaGas Pty Ltd is committed to deliver turnkey monitoring solutions customised to today’s industrials needs.